Sunday, July 28, 2013

12 weeks out!

Well, technically yesterday was 12 weeks out, but I am starting today. Everyone else started weeks ago. But I am jumping on the late train. That means all those other girls will have a long lean leg up. But as long as I'm willing to put in the work I think I can catch up!

I HaTE posting before pics, but I know that I need to. So here goes nothing...





This is going to be a long hard journey. But every day it's all I can think about. Before I decide to have another kid I would like to achieve this. Because who knows what could happen between now and the next time I have this opportunity. It's now or never! Why should I keep putting off my dreams and goals??!! Especially when I regret it every night.
I hope you follow me along this journey and join me!

83 days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment