Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gettin' Started ... again


I just started the CNA program at the DATC on monday. I met a girl that is just the best. She is the girl that I've had in my mind as what I want to be. She's sicilian, 117 lbs, dark brown hair, and is getting ready to compete in figure building this coming April. She's following a similar diet plan to the one I kept trying to start. She works out at the gym for 2 hours five times a week. She is looking amazing. You can actually see the tonage in her arms. She says that her motivation is her fabulous abs. She has the willpower I need. She carries a milkjug full of water around with her all day and drinks one of them every day! Holy cow! It's absolutely amazing. I've actually been trying to at least get 64 oz a day and it's so hard. Lucky for her she has a boyfriend that's a bodybuilder and so they do it together. That would be so nice, but Josh spends his whole day working out at his job, and so he is exhausted when he gets home. And all that kid eats is chips, sugar and soda! But he still has a great shape and lots of muscle. It's so not fair!
But because of Chelsea and the fact that me and Josh got a Wii for Christmas I'm determined to lose weight again. I'm doing good. I've been eating healthier and I'm exercising more!!! I've lost about 1lb. This morning I went on a 4.5 mile run and did it in 45 minutes. For the past two days I've also done a few things on Wii Fit. It's not much but I really am gonna try and weight train a little because I miss my muscles. I really really want to lose weight so I have to do this! I've gotta stay motivated and I can't let myself cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment