Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bum Bum Bum Bum BUMmm...


yep it's there, and it's bigger. lol. i have failed. stupid sweet tooth. ok ok i'm not doing good at all. this late night eating frenzy is ruining me.
the season is changing. the leaves are falling. so why aren't my numbers? it's because i've been eating terribly. yuck. not good at all.
i just found out that we might be getting our engagement pics done like pronto and i'm in no shape for them. they just butched my hair and i have gained tons of weight from so much stress. oh not to mention, my hair is falling out by the handfuls. aagghh! i've gotta lose weight for these pics! tomorrow is the start of diet hell. sorry to be so graphic, but i've gotta get mean. this whole "be nice to yourself" stuff doesn't work for me. i'm too good at cheating and forgiving. i'm going on a strict diet of All Natural and Protein Shakes. If it's not one or the other then it's not going in my mouth.
I've already screwed up this morning by eating delicious sugar cookies that me and josh baked, but starting now I'm gonna get it together and Get Fit!

Here We Go...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment