Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 27, 12 Week Challenge

Pull Day - Phase Two
Timer: 1:11:47
Time In Zone: 1:11:47 
Avg BPM: 150
Peak BPM: 214
Calories: 1024

Tonight was Pull Day. But in PHASE TWO. There are a couple of exercises from Phase One, but mostly new ones. 
It is good to switch up your routine so that you continue to progress and not plateau.
But my arms are definitely sore.
I am loving my new workout! But at the same time I am not so thrilled because it uses more machines. That means I have to wait in line for machines. ugh.
Plus, people are getting to know me at the gym so more people are starting to talk to me. I love it! But it does slow down my workout a bit and my HR drops too low.
Jordan's gf is mad at him. Poor guy. They are having communication problems. sounds familiar. And she is having a hard time dealing with his past.
sounds familiar as well. The broad guy who walked with me out to our cars wants to go somewhere warmer. My ex-arch nemesis and I made up. She's actually super nice now. And there were a few other random run-ins as well.    Maybe it's because I had makeup on and didn't look so scary tonight??? jkjk.

No comments:

Post a Comment