Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 28, 12 Week Challenge

Went to the gym at 8:45pm tonight. Just a tad earlier than I usually do. Because Josh had his basketball game at 9:50pm.
I tried to hit it hard and fast, but tonight was legs/abs. It was the first time I had done them at the gym. So hard. My legs were all wobbly and jello-like. HooRaY!
But I couldn't finish in time. I missed out on 4 minutes of cardio and 4 sets of exercises. Dangit.  I really need the machines in order to do them, so I may just make up for it tomorrow. If I'm not too sore. And next time I will be faster. Tonight I had to wait for the machines. again. And I ran into one of the girls I know. She is absolutely gorgeous. Every time she goes to the gym she looks like a model. Hair, makeup, clothing, the works. Which makes my sweaty, blah-faced, hair not done self look even worse than normal. haha. But in true girl fashion we were idolizing each other's physiques. lol. 
But here are my stats for what I was able to get done:


Legs/Abs - Phase Two
Time - 1:01:16
Time In Zone - 1:01:16
Avg BPM - 158
Peak BPM - 188
Calories - 955

No comments:

Post a Comment