Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 2


I think the title should actually read "Weak Too." lol. Ok, so if you haven't guessed already.. I didn't do good at all last week. Life has just been so stressful. I've been eating so much stinkin food late at night it's completely ridiculous and gross. Late nights are my absolute weakness, especially when I have to stay up for homework or something. I know I shouldn't try to excuse my actions, but I really didn't stand a chance when I am stressed. And these past two weeks have by far been the roughest for me in 2009.
When will I learn that eating my emotions only makes me gain more emotional distress? When will I learn to break the cycle? When will I learn that I can eat it tomorrow, but sleep is more important? When will I learn that I am not hungry, but rather, my heart is needy?
I say TodaY. Today I am going to change my ways. Starting today I am going to change my ways. I am going to make a commitment to myself and to you. How am I going to do this? It's simple. I'm going to set rules, and give myself a schedule.

1. NO eating after 7:00 pm.
2. Brush your teeth as soon as you can after 7.
3. Get ready for bed before you change into your pj's.
4. Read your scriptures before you turn on the tv or music.
5. Say your prayers before you even touch your bed.
6. Do your nightly exercise routine before climbing into bed.


I have created a list of exercises I am going to do every night before I go to bed. They aren't much, but I used to do them when I was skinny. Doing a tiny amount every night can keep you really toned! So, I am going to do:
100-Jumping Jacks. 25-Pushups. 25-Vsnaps. 25-TricepKickbacks. 25-Arms.

Ok, so hopefully starting today I'll do tons better! But last week really really sucked. Ughh...
September 28, 2010
WEIGHT..........133.8
BODY FAT.......28.8 %
WATER.............52.1 %
MUSCLE...........50.4 lbs
BMI...................22.8

No comments:

Post a Comment