Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day One Redo


Ok, so I failed. Lol. Again...
But for the Last Time. 
No if's and's or but's.
The difference this time is now I have a support group. I have sponsors. I have somebody to hold me accountable until I can be self-accountable. I am going to be working out six days a week. Yes! My mother in-law and sister in-law are gonna be my workout buddies. I know we can do this. I am so excited. But they both started last Wednesday, but that's ok because I am thrilled that they invited me to join!
I have been working for the past six days straight. It has been completely exhausting and stressful. I can't believe I was able to wake up at 4:45am to exercise this morning. We met at 5:15am to workout at Kallee's. But Char was just a tiny bit late, so we didn't finish til 6:10. Which meant I had to drive straight to work. Luckily, I had a few spare minutes to run in and change and wash off a little bit. Oddly enough, I was quite energized all day. That's why I LOve exercise, and I know I need to do more of it.
Today's workout was a TurboFire workout on level easy. It was great cardio. But I can totally tell that I am not a dancer. Kallee has always been a dancer and so she can pick up steps like crazy. Plus, this is one of her DVD's, so she's had a little experience with it. But enough excuses from myself. And Char is doing great! She can't do all of the moves because she has problem knees and tendons, but she figures out a way to modify each exercise. She's an inspiration for sure. It's not easy for her, but she's sticking with us, and fighting through it.
I love these ladies, and I am so happy to be exercising again. This is gonna be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment