Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day Two Redo


The Early Bird Catches the Worm.
I don't really want worms, but waking up early on your first day off in a week is hard, but so worth it! I have decided that I love waking up early to exercise. It just starts the day off right. And I can't find an excuse that early if it's scheduled. Lol. I can, but I won't. I will probably try, but I know I can't because I will always find an excuse later on.
Lucky for me, I didn't get a chance to decide this morning. I fell asleep last night without setting the alarm on my phone, and my alarm on the wall doesn't work all the time. It's the same alarm clock I've had my entire life. It's old, but dependable... or it used to be. Good thing Char text me and woke me up at 5:20am. I got there at 5:30, so Kallee missed the last 10 minutes of the workout, but that's ok. I felt bad for being late. I don't like the guilt of knowing that I cut someone else's workout short. That is a good lesson for me. I will definitely try much harder to be on time from here on out.
Today, we did INSANITY. And it was definitely INSANE.
We did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit. It was so intense. We were all sweating and struggling. It felt great! But tomorrow Kallee is working out by herself, so me and Char are going to go biking after she gets off of work at 1:00pm. YaY for outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment