Sunday, August 2, 2009

Commitment #2


I don't want to just lose weight. I want to get in shape! So, my second commitment is to exercise daily. My goal is to exercise for 30min every single day! I don't want to bulk up or anything. I just don't want to be flabby. I want to have a nice sexy tone... and flat abs!
During the week I'll try to do more intense exercises, but Sundays may just be more like a walk. And I still have to exercise on my free days!
I know somedays it's just impossible to fit it in, but I'm going to do my best! Even if I can't do the full 30 I will still do whatever I can. And if I miss a day I'm not going to get discouraged, beat myself up, and binge like I usually do. No, instead I'll just relax and do my best the next day.
I'm hoping that this fitness plan will be more of a lifestyle change. I hope to rid myself of my bad and self-destructive habits, and replace them with positive ones.
I worked out a few days last week and boy have I been sore!! Holy cow! Back when I worked out for 3 hours a day I was never this sore! I am so out of shape! It's kind of discouraging because I can't do what I used to be able to do. Sad! But that's ok because the fact that I've been so sore is very encouraging!! It shows great improvement! It means I'm using muscles that I haven't used in a long time! YaY! I am now on my way to a better body!
Saturday, August 1: 10 Minute Flat Abs movie, and The Biggest Winner movie
Sunday, August 2: 30 minute walk

No comments:

Post a Comment