Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2012

I haven't been able to exercise much lately because life has been a little hectic. We've had a lot of errands to run, family come in, and chores to do. Plus, Hallie and Josh have been keeping me really busy. Josh has been making his usual messes and Hallie's belly has been super upset. But I was able to sneak in a workout today. Here it is:

Supreme 90 Day System - Back & Bi's
Timer: 59:35
In Zone: 59:35
AvgBPM: 138
PeakBPM: 172
Calories: 731

This DVD is more weight-training than anything else. I love lifting weights because I feel like your body holds onto it a lot longer than a cardio workout. He doesn't keep your HR up sky high because it's not focused on cardio, but the burn lasts a long time after.
I like this series of workout DVD's. But I'm not a fan of his warm-up and cool-down. Well, I like the stretches that he does. But I don't like the fact that he uses the same routine on every disc. I wish he would focus the cool-down on the muscle groups you used during the workout. I think that during your cool-down you should stretch every muscle, but should put an extra emphasis on the muscle group that you used most. But other than that I enjoy them.


Sorry that I don't have much to say because I actually do, I just don't have the time right now to write it down. So, that's all I have to say today. Have a good one!

-Caraline Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment