Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2


Ok, so yesterday was tons better, but still not very good. I'm not following the exercise part of the plan yet, so all I did was:

Jumping Jacks- 100
Pushups- 25
Squat Jumps- 25
Roll-Outs- 25
Inchworms- 25
V-Snaps- 25
(8lb) Side-dips- 50 ea.
(8lb) N-Lifts- 50
Thrusts-50
(8lb) Holding Twists- 25 ea.
(8lb)Tricep Kickbacks- 25 ea.
(8lb) Bicep Curls- 25 ea.
(5lb) Weighted Arm Circles- 25 forward, 25 back
Plank Pushups- 10

I also changed the diet plan a little for me, so that I can slowly get into it. I added 100% Whole Wheat Bread as an option, and I will allow myself all-natural organic foods. I figure that if it comes from the Earth and isn't really processed with all those chemicals then it should be good for me. I don't want to jump in head-first until I have the complete grocery list and and have been detoxed a little. I've read a lot of books and articles about Hypoglycemia and they all say that turning to a diet like this is like a cocaine addict going cold turkey. Sugar is our crack. I'm going to have withdrawls and it's going to be super hard for the first little while. Yesterday I did overcome most of my cravings, but I did binge last night. :( oh well, I still see yesterday as a success because I stuck to the Good Foods. This is going to be really hard and a major change, but I know I can do it. I have to. I already feel a little better about myself. But I need to drink more water for sure. If I did that then I'd be less hungry, I'd carry less fat, and my skin would look so much healthier. But here's my food log from yesterday:

Country Oven 100% Whole Wheat Bread- 110:15:4
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray-
2 cups Iceberg Lettuce- 16:2:1
Wish-Bone Raspberry Bliss Salad Spritzer-
Country Oven 100% Whole Wheat Bread- 110:15:4
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray-
1/2 Scoop Pro Performance Amp Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Chocolate- 47:2:10
1/2 Scoop Cytosport Muscle Milk Peach Mango- 75:27:8
Baked Potato- 278:3:7.5
1 Tbsp Ketchup- 15:0:0.3
Gala Apple-74:0:0
6 slices Country Oven 100% Whole Wheat Bread- 660:81:24
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray-
Total Calories: 1,414
Fat: 11.2% (18g) Protein: 16.5% (60g) Carbs: 72.3% (261g)

No comments:

Post a Comment