Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year New Beginnings


Ok so in December I finally had gotten in a routine and was really workin my arms and stuff out. I was doing really good! I had my cardio and I was eating well, but then I went to St. George and when I came back I went snowboarding with Josh. I fell getting off the lift and heard it snap crackle and pop and hyperextended my right arm. We think I might've dislocated it, or over-stretched the tendons because I couldn't move it for 2 days. But then I flung it out and I heard a bunch of snaps and I could finally flex and extend it. But it still kinda hurt, so I rotated it and heard a HUGE snap and a quick sharp pain, but I could move it again!! Doing my hair and bearing weight still hurts, but it's getting better. Sadly, this incident screwed up my progress. I couldn't exercise at all and I was eating bad because I was stressed. Not to mention I had three cycles last months. Ya that ReaLLy threw me off too. But it's a new year and I'm ready for a new start! Not to mention, I've gotta get in shape for my wedding and my engagement pictures are gonna be in like 3-5 weeks. So I have to get serious now. But I can do it. I know I can. This is going to be intense, but I have to do it no matter what. I have to go try dresses on for the first time tonight and I'm dreading it because they're not going to fit. :( I'm trying my friend(Chelsea Nickell)'s Figure Building Plan... well my version of it anyways. She's in great shape and I'm very jealous. I've gotta change it for me because she's already skinny so hear diet plan is to maintain weight. I have to make mine a deficit. But here are my measurements:

January 4 2010
weight: 132.80 lbs
neck: 13 inches
bust (across nipples): 36
bicep (90*, no flex): 10.5
forearm (across bend line): 9.5
wrist: 6
above belly button: 32.5
at belly button: 34
below belly button: 35
smallest waist: 30
underwear line: 36
widest hips: 39
thigh: 23.75
calf: 14

I hoping to really change these numbers. And I want to be lean. I want to shed my jiggle. The jugs can change and I'd be very happy ;) but the pooch has gotta go! I don't want to bulk up, but I want to be toned. I'm going to create a deficit of 500 calories minimum each day. And I'm only going to consume foods on the Master List. Five days a week I'm going to do 30 min cardio and 30 strength training at the minimum. I'm going to try to hit the classes up at the gym as well. Oh and not to mention, I'm going to really work on my flexibility! I've gotta get it back. I'm so excited! The results are going to be so worth it. This is just the basics of the plan, but I have to get ready for class, so I'll post the Plan later on tonight. ToodLes!

No comments:

Post a Comment