Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 5


I can't let myself get too excited, but my weight has dropped dramatically. The only problem: I donated blood yesterday. lol. So, when my body finally replenishes the lost liquids I'm going to gain weight. Too bad this isn't my real weight or else I'd be stoked. But yes I did donate blood yesterday, and then I went snowboarding. But it was so cold that we only stayed for 2 hours. :( I really really wanted to keep boarding, but I just couldn't handle it. And anytime I climbed stairs I felt like smoker because I'd get so winded I thought I wasn't going to make it. Don't donate blood before doing anything big. Last summer I donated blood and then went running with my mom. Bad idea! We made it about 2.5 miles and then I had to stop, and I lost my vision and then my hearing. Luckily, I was standing next to a wall so I kind of just let my body slide down it, or else I probably would've toppled over and really hurt myself. That was terrifying though. Losing your senses is horrible. But that's the closest I've been to passing out. I try to be more careful now. But yes, I did eat very well yesterday.. kind of...
5 oz. elk steak
small orange
A1 steak sauce
Mr. Nature unsalted trail mix
4 oz. elk steak
A1 steak sauce
crystal light drink mix
ultra woman daily multi
4 oz. 8th continent soy milk
gala apple
Total Calories: 808
I still need to start exercising daily though. I did a few pushups and crunches yesterday, but that's it. Last night I almost lost it though. I was completely tempted to end my diet. My mom went grocery shopping and now we have a candy dish full of goodies, cupcakes, chips, and my oats n' honey nature valley bar was still on the counter. Oh I wanted to eat all of it! It all looked so good. I still want to eat it, but I know I can't or else I'll ruin my progress. After Josh left Iwanted to eat everything, but instead I ate the apple and fell asleep. Hopefully, I can stay super strong today, especially since it's saturday and I don't get to be with Josh. He's gonna be doing some Modern Warfare 2 tournament. :( I'll just have to make sure to do something productive with my time. Good Luck everyone! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment