Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 4


Yesterday was a struggle because I was super hungry. no matter how much I ate I was still hungry. I think it was cravings or a need to fill something. I didn't get to exercise again. I did some lunges, bicep curls, and tricep kickbacks. But my hamstrings are sore so it's all good. I did eat really healthy. But I didn't space it out enough because I was starving by 8pm. Luckily, Josh stayed over really late so it prevented me from eating. When he did go home I was absolutely starving because the last piece of food I had consumed was at 1:30pm. It was so hard to tell myself no, but I resisted and I won! That was one of my biggest successes I've had in a long time! And it paid off because my weight did go down and I feel better. And I resisted eating anything until 8am. YaY! So here is my food log from yesterday:
1 whole pink grapefruit
1 cup oatmeal (made)
imitation maple flavoring, stevia, and cinnamon for flavoring
2 whole dill pickles
1/4 scoop Amp 60 chocolate
1/4 scoop muscle milk peach mango
elk steak
elk steak
A1 steak sauce
2 slices 100% whole wheat bread
butter spray
32 oz. powerade zero
Total Calories: 1,107
That was a really good eating day, but I really have got to start exercising! I'm just really stoked that I didn't eat past curfew last night. I've just gotta keep fighting every night until it's just natural for me to stop eating at 7pm. Oh and another success: josh offered me some of the pistachios he was eating last night. oh how i love those! but I knew I was past curfew so I didn't eat them. Wish me luck today! I hope I can do it! Luv ya! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment