Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3


Ok, so yesterday was really good, but also really bad. I was just not hungry yesterday so I didn't eat for most of the day, but then I made myself eat before I went to school. I also took some food to school because I wanted to keep my metabolism up. I did wonderfully all day! I ate super healthy and was doing great, but then I ruined it later on. I had to go and hang out with one of my best friends because he leaves for his mission next week, and it really stressed me out. When I finally hung out with Josh I got really stressed out again. In addition, I was super tired. When I came home I was super tired and extremely stressed... and so I ate. Why do I do this to myself? I ate over 1000 cals just last night. And I half cheated on my diet. I ate nuts. They're not on the list, but they are healthy. It was a naughty thing to do because that was 500 cals, and lots of fat. ugh. Luckily, I hadn't eaten much during the day so I pretty much ate just enough to maintain my weight. I'm still very sad I did that though because I really need to lose weight! But here's a list of what I ate:
small orange
1/2 cup white albacore
3 tsp grey poupon deli mustard
1 1/2 cup white albacore
4 tsp grey poupon deli mustard
1/2 baked potato
4 tsp creole mustard
3 tsp ketchup
6 slices 100% whole wheat bread
butter spray
2 servings salted peanuts
deli meat
Total Calories: about 1700
But I'm not going to give up. A little mistake is no need for punishment or remorse. I can't do anything about it now, so no need to let it sabotage me today. Once again, I did not work out yesterday. But I did like 38 minutes on the Wii Fit. Today will be better. I've just gotta make sure I don't eat past 7:00pm. Oh and I'm getting a little worried because I've been getting sick after I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment