Monday, July 16, 2012

Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism


Sunday, July15th, 2012
I took the day off because it was the Sabbath, and also because I am extremely sore! Didn't eat very well, but I was able to convince Josh to walk with me to my Parent's house. That's like a quarter of a mile. And then we walked back. It's not much, but at least it was something. :]

Monday, July16th, 2012
Jillian Michaels- Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Had a hard time getting started again today. Partly because I'm still really sore from Saturday's workout. I haven't eaten the greatest either. But that's alright. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to workout because Hallie had already been sleeping for a bit before I decided to get started. But I took my chances once again. She woke up during the cool-down. So, all went well. I was able to finish and feel good about myself. YaY!
But it was a difficult routine. I've always had a hard time with this video. It always kicks my butt. Especially in the second to last circuit. But I think I've figured out why...

Timer: 53:41
In Zone: 53:41
Avg BPM: 181
Peak BPM: 210
Calories: 1041

Yeah, holy cow right??!! I couldn't believe the numbers when I saw them either. On the cover it claims that you can lose up to 5lbs in one week. Which I thought was completely bogus, but if you were eating correctly and did this video every day with those numbers I think you actually could! Wow, who would've known that they weren't lying in the advertisement. I usually buy things hoping they'll work, but knowing deep down not to get my hopes up. Now I know I can trust some things. I just need to learn to have more faith in myself.
The second to last circuit is where my HR peaks. I think that's why I blackout during it sometimes. I need to find a way to control my HR short of taking a break. But ya, I was super excited with my results! I have been feeling fabulous ever since! My tummy has been tighter and I think my tush is a little perkier. :] lol. Even my mom complimented me on my shape before I disclosed my secret... I worked OUT! haha I guess it really does pay off! Can't keep the smile off of my face right now. I am going to have to do more of this! But I'm not all that excited to attempt this video again for just a bit. lol.



until next time- xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment