Saturday, January 19, 2013

12 week challenge, Day 10

Today I started off well with my nutrition, but then I got lax and then I caved...

2 cups oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 tsp agave, cinnamon
4 egg whites, spicy brown mustard
6 oz chicken, 1 Tbsp bbq sauce
1/2 cup brown rice, butter spray, soy sauce, season salt
1 cup cucumbers, salt

6 oz chicken, 1 Tbsp bbq sauce
1/2 cup brown rice, butter spray, soy sauce, season salt
and then...
1 piece of coconut cream pie
6 white cheddar rice cakes
and I know there was more I just can't remember what it was....
but then I tried correcting my night snack cravings by eating a red grapefruit and a cup of Green Tea because I really wanted another piece of pie...


I did not wake up early enough to make it to the gym like I wanted to, so after eating the pie and everything I decided to do a home workout video because Hallie was sleeping. Shocking huh?!? I didn't know what to do with myself. So, I cleaned up a bit and then realized I had better workout before she wakes up because who knows how long she'll sleep. So, I walked over to my collection and chose one of my hardest workouts because I knew I needed it after all my cheating...

Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Timer: 3:20
Time in Zone: 3:20
Avg BPM: 111
Peak BPM:  139
Calories: 26

I made it halfway through the warm-up when I heard the little cries of my non-sleeping angel. crap. I stopped my watch, paused the video, got her up and changed her and fed her. And then I went through my inner debate of do I dare try and exercise with her awake or do I throw in the towel for the day??? I decided to kick my butt...

Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Timer: 50:56
Time In Zone: 50:56
Avg BPM: 160
Peak BPM: 198
Calories: 810

Of course Hallie was trying to climb all over me during the workout. She couldn't figure out why I was hopping all over the room and not picking her up. She climbed on my stomach during the crunch things and on my back during the Superman exercise and all over my legs and arms during the others. lol. She kept it very interesting. Just more resistance right?! jkjk.

Pretty good workout! I just wish I had stuck to my nutrition this week. I feel really lousy. There's part of me that just wants to give up. But there's part of me that knows I'll never forgive myself if I do. I have to stick with it! Tomorrow I'm going to cook up my meals for the week and buy more veggies. And I'm not going to buy any more treats because when I give myself an inch I take a mile and a half. No more. I have to do this. I am going to do this. Just because I lost the battle doesn't mean I can't win the war. See you tomorrow.

p.s. I did not track my calories again....

No comments:

Post a Comment