Wednesday, January 16, 2013

12 Week Challenge, Day 7

One week Down! 11 More to Go!

Eleven weeks sounds like a long time. Especially to my husband. But it's really not. This first week has flown by! And I have actually successfully survived an entire week! Yay Me! Granted, I've only been following my nutrition plan for five days and exercised for one, but that doesn't matter. You have to start somewhere. And this is just the beginning!

6am - probiotics

10:30am - 1/2 cup (dry) old fashioned oats, 1/2 cup Light N' Fit Strawberry Yogurt, 3 egg whites

1:30pm - 1 caramel rice cake

2:00pm - 6oz chickenbreast, 1/2 cup brown rice, butter spray, soy sauce, season salt, spinach leaves, Fat free Italian dressing

5:30pm - 1 scoop protein, 14oz water

7:30pm - 1 cup spaghetti squash, 1/2 cup no sugar added spaghetti sauce, 4oz lean ground turkey, 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, 1/2 cup cucumbers + salt, multivitamin

8pm - 6oz sugar-free strawberry daquiri

9:00pm - Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax cookie

9:30pm - Toasted Asiago Kashi crackers, lowfat cottage cheese


I think I know why my cravings were so ridiculous yesterday... 1. I didn't have all my supplements 2. I haven't had any good dairy all week (so I went shopping and picked some up last night) 3. I didn't follow my morning protein/carb schedule 4. I was stressed, upset, and bothered 5. Today I started that special time of the month. Yep. Lucky me. Not. 6. And last but not least, it's my first week.
But the most important thing is that I did not punish myself today for yesterdays blunders. In previous years I would have punished myself and ended up making it worse and worse. I am so proud of myself. I am growing and becoming more mature with my diet behaviors.

TOTALS
CALS: 1,585
CARBS: 186.07
FAT: 40.13
PROT: 116.96
113%  of RDI


No comments:

Post a Comment