Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 $100K Transformation Challenge

I logged onto one of the old sites I used to use for diet & exercise info and saw that they were having a competition...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013-100k-challenge.html

I decided what better way to stay motivated! I doubt I will win because I don't have as much to lose, but being part of a group is always better than trying to do something alone. I'm doing it more for the support, advice, motivation, and commitment.

12 weeks

In twelve weeks I plan to lean out. I want to drop down to 110 lbs. I was this weight back in 2006 and it's my favorite weight to be at. Not too skinny not too thick. I want to drop down to about 15% body fat. Right now I think I'm about 25% BF. And I'm 122 lbs.

My goal is to stick to the 6-meal plan that my personal trainer set up for me almost 2 years ago. But I could never stick to it. It was pretty restrictive. But I could never even fully start it because he didn't figure out the portions or calories for me. He just gave me the basics of the ingredients and recipes. I was supposed to figure out portions and calories myself. It was just too much work.

And I could never find the time to prep all my meals. Especially since we were living in my in-laws basement. All we had in our room was a microwave and a tiny fridge. No sink, no counter, no bathroom, no stove. I had to borrow the kitchen whenever I wanted to make anything and if I wanted to wash out my dishes. I hated going up to the kitchen because somebody that hated me was always in it. So, I never went up there if they were home. It really limited my meal options... to pretty much nothing. Plus, I was working full-time and they provided free UNHEALTHY lunches. I hated spending money to take my own lunch when I could eat for free without having to make it myself. But it would have been better for me if I had.
But now I have a kitchen and I plan on making my meals ahead of time and having them ready for when I'm hungry. That's the most important part! Preparation.

Today I've been eating really bad and I didn't sign up for this until half the day was gone anyway so I'm going to have today as my last meal day and start tomorrow...

Wish Me Luck!

xoxo - caraline sue

No comments:

Post a Comment