Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12 week challenge, Day 6

Today was R.O.U.G.H

I had some major major cravings today. I wanted the sour cream n' onion chips I had to pack for Josh's lunch. I wanted a slice of bread.... so bad! I wanted a treat. I needed more to eat.

I don't have a time schedule today, but here's what I ate:

1 cup cooked old fashioned oats
1/4 cup (dry) steel cut oats
1 tsp agave
1/4 cup blueberries
banana
4 egg whites
Grey Poupon dijon mustard
banana
6oz chicken breast
1 Tbsp Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy BBQ sauce
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
I can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
Soy Sauce
Season Salt
1 1/2 cups baby carrots
1/2 cup cucumbers
salt
banana
banana
Met-RX Big100 Cookie Dough Protein Bar
Banana
3oz chicken
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 cup celery
4 caramel rice cakes

See?! I told you so. It was BAD! But at least I chose healthy treats. That's the important part. I did indulge, but I managed to control it. YaY!

No Exercise Today
because I am burnt. No, I am Fried! I decided to go and make myself feel better yesterday by making a pit-stop at the tanning salon. It's the perfect pick me up during the winter. I only go like once a month .. if that. But my bed (level 3) was full, so she offered me a level 5 because it has the same tanning time. I didn't know a level 5 tanned you more. I went for the whole time and now I am a bing cherry. EVERYWHERE.  ouch.  It hurts so much. Especially taking care of Hallie and trying to nurse. Double ouch. I am praying that it all doesn't peel away. Hopefully I can exercise tomorrow. And wear clothes.... lol.

After I wrote this I did end up binging a little. oops. I think I was too stressed out and resorted to my old ways of dealing with it.. Food. I ate almost 5 servings of Toasted Asiago Kashi Crackers. They are much healthier than what I wanted to eat. But I shouldn't have eaten that many or that late. But we all make mistakes. I just have to make sure that I don't punish myself or continue it in the morning. Tomorrow will be a better day.


TOTALS
CALS: 2,818
CARBS: 469.96
PROT: 134.87
FAT: 47.91
201% of RDI

No comments:

Post a Comment