Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tupperware for Veggies

That's right! There is Tupperware designed specifically for VEGGIES!
HooRaY
These things are absolutely amazing! They have ridges across the bottom that collect the water so that your vegetables are not lying in the water losing nutrients and wilting. 
And they have two plugs on the side that you can monitor how much air your food receives. Believe it or not, some foods require air and some don't. It can completely determine how long your produces lasts!
And there is even a diagram on the side that tells you which fruits and veggies need how much air. How much easier does it get than that??!!

They are called FridgeSmart containers. Check them out here:

And here is a picture of mine
This is the medium one
I received this from the bridal shower that my family threw for me. They are the sweetest! I luv my present!

I recommend buying one of these if you're going to be eating a lot of veggies, want them to last, and want them ready to eat all week. 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment