Sunday, January 13, 2013

12 week challenge, Day 4

8:00am - Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, Multidophilus 12, 6 oz water
9:00am - start cooking ultra-size waffles and hard-boiled eggs in oven
9:45am - ultra-size waffles, 16oz water, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
Ultra-Size Waffles
12:00pm - de-shelled the eggs. It took me 14 minutes to de-shell 24 eggs
12:20pm- 8oz Raspberry Lemonade Sugar-free drink, Quadra Cuts Extreme
12:30pm - threw the egg shells on the garden, pulled out more chicken to defrost, and brought in two spaghetti squash from the garage to warm up
1:00pm - 5oz tuna (in water, drained), 2tsp grey poupon deli mustard, 1tbsp hot dog relish, 1 cup spinach leaves, 1tsp free zesty italian dressing, 1/4 cup (dry) steel cut oats, 2tsp flax seeds, cinnamon, 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen), 1tsp amber agave nectar
1:30pm - OneADay Men's multivitamin, 4oz raspberrylemonade sugar-free drink
5:00pm - cut coupons and went shopping to pick up groceries once Hallie went down for nap
8:00pm - 1 scoop protein powder
8:15pm - started making spaghetti squash
9:00pm - 6oz boneless skinless chicken breast, lemon pepper, 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, 1/2 cup long grain brown rice, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray, Season Salt
9:15pm - finished making spaghetti squash, ground turkey, spaghetti sauce, and baked chicken for the week, and cleaned up the kitchen
How I cook my chicken

12:00am - MaxZMA

Soooo....
It took me 30 minutes to eat the waffles. By the time I was done I could not eat the 1/2 cup of oatmeal. p.s. do not judge me by the waffles. Trying to make them look decent was hopeless. I think I added too much water.
I skipped meal #2 because I was still too stuffed! I didn't get meal #4 until really late because I was too busy.
And that moved meal #5 back too, which left no time or room for meal #6. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Totals
Cals: 1,309
Fat: 21.60
Carbs: 119.46
Prot: 159.64
94% of RDI

No Exercise Today
because it's a rest day. And Josh and Hallie are still sick. I was too busy. And the gym is closed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment