Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

Bikeride
Timer: 1:26:11
In Zone: 1:26:11
Avg BPM: 151
Peak BPM: 187
Calories: 1243
 
Since I have fallen off the eating healthy wagon I've been really naughty. I've eaten chips, cookies, icecream, candy, and about 3,000+ calories each day. Ouch! And I know that Josh has wanted treats because we stopped buying them because we cannot afford them. So, I made him Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies today. And the weather was absolutely wonderful outside today, so I  Really Really Really wanted to go to the park. So I made a trade... I rode my bike with Hallie up to Josh's work and delivered some of the cookies to him.
The ride was gorgeous! We passed by the pumpkin patch, the onion farm, and lots and lots and LOTS of bugs! There were some really cute hairy catepilllars on the trail. But there were swarms of annoying gnats EVERYWHERE! They were in my eyes, mouth, nose, ears, hair, and clothes. I love the Fall weather, but I hate the Fall bugs. And Hallie was such a good girl. She didn't complain at all. Probably because she kept pulling her headband down over her face. It looked like a strap to hold her binky in. lol. She cracks me up so much. I just love her!
Hopefully we can get a few more bikerides in before it gets cold again. Until then...
 
Caraline Sue


Additionally,
I went and played soccer at 11:40pm. It was against the GREEN TEAM. They are extremely good. But we had them the first half of the game. But then Jesse switched spots with Josh for keeper and we ended up losing 3 - 6. It was all because of stupid mistakes made by a certain someone that was responsible for preventing their goals. Oh well, at least it was a ton of fun! But I felt super sick the whole time because I ate WAY too much junk today. I need to do better.
And I don't have any stats to log because I remembered to take my watch, but I accidentally forgot my band at home. NOOoo..!!! Next time I'll remember it for sure because the game will be much much earlier.YaY! See you there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment