Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

I went and mowed my parent's lawn today. I kept thinking that I needed to exercise, but I just didn't have the motivation to do a video and Hallie would not sleep or play by herself so that I could. Luckily, my mom text me and asked me to mow the lawn so that provided me an opportunity to exercise. And in order to save on gas and get a little more exercise in I rode my bike over there (which is only like 0.25 miles). I know it's not much but it is something. 

But here's my stats for the yardwork:

Mow Lawn
Timer: 1:22:46
In Zone: 1:22:46
Avg BPM: 130
Peak BPM: 155
Calories: 907


And I did horrible with my eating today...  I didn't eat any sweets or anything, but I ate way too many calories. dangit. Here's my calorie stats according to MyFitnessPal:

Goal: 1200
Food: 2465
Exercise: 426
Net: 2039
 
I ate nearly 1000 calories more than I should have. Ugh. Tomorrow I will do better. I already have the chicken breasts in the crock pot, so hopefully I can stay on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment