Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pseudo Pumpkin Pie

One of the bikini competitors that I follow, Hailee Lucas, posted some recipes that I am gonna try. And this is the perfect one to replace my holiday pie this Fall.

A healthy pumpkin pie recipe. Single serving and easy. This will definitely be my pie swap on the day we give thanks.
1/2 cup pumpkin purée 1/4 cup egg whites (I used MuscleEgg) stevia and pumpkin spice (or cinnamon). I mixed it all together and put it in microwave for 2 minutes.
...
If you want it more cake like add more whites. If you like a more flab like textured one- more pumpkin. Top it off w Greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin spice and walnuts or pecans.
 

Hopefully it's good enough to replace my pumpkin pie this year. Because I lOVE pumpkin desserts. Especially pumpkin pie.


This recipe and the picture above are borrowed from Hailee Lucas' Facebook Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment