Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

We went and played soccer tonight. It was so much fun! But our game didn't start until 11:40pm. It was a really late game. It's hard to keep people going when they're all super tired. And it's already hard enough with one of our girls. She dreads playing every week and she is such a downer. It's really starting to bug everyone because we are constantly trying to pick up her slack.
But Kallee and Duncan have started playing with us this session. Having them there makes it really fun! It's a whole family event now. lol. I just wish we could win a game. Next week we will.  :]
But I forgot to turn off my watch immediately after the game, so my numbers include about 15 minutes of after-burn. But here's my stats anyways:

Soccer
Timer: 56:06
In Zone: 56:06
AvgBPM: 180
PeakBPM: 217
Calories: 1078

No comments:

Post a Comment