Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012

Hallie went down for a nap and I was still looking up couponing videos on YouTube. I think I'm gonna try that out. It took me about 20 minutes to pull myself away from my "studying." I was afraid that I wouldn't have enough time to exercise before Hallie woke up. And I didn't want to do my Mom's DVD's that I'm still borrowing because they are super long and extremely difficult (Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Pure Burn Super Strength and Tom Holland's Supreme 90 Day System Tabata Inferno).
So, I did one of mine that I like - Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. But this time I did it on Level 2. I have never done that level before. I always went for Level 3 because I thought it would mean that I  was getting the most out of my workout. But this one was actually really good! It had some moves that I really liked! And maybe it's because I'm extremely out of shape, but I could really feel the burn. It felt so good even though it was a really short workout. And here's my reward:

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred - Level 2

Timer: 26:33
In Zone: 26:33
Avg BPM: 166
Peak BPM: 197 
Calories: 449
 
That's a decent burn for 25 minutes of your day. And you got strength, cardio, and abs! I love the way she has it set up...

2 minute warm-up
Three 6 minute circuits broken into 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs
2 minute cool-down

No comments:

Post a Comment